29 June 2013

Best stage performance of Father,Son and Daughter in law in an item number of Bollywood

Have you seen any real-life couple who performs in a stage show from the Bollywood world? Yes, I have seen the best performance where son, father, and daughter in law perform in extraordinary ways with their evergreen Bollywood track. Have you caught my direction where my indication is going?
Yes, I am talking about Ayshwaria Roy, Amitabh Bacchan and Abhishek Bacchan are seen in Filmfar Award function where this trio have performed their track from the movie Bounty aur Babli. They have performed Kajra re kajre tere kale kale naina which may be the best stage performance ever as critics says like so. I am sure that there is no need to introduce these high profile family as every one in India knows Big B and his family.
Enjoy the Best stage performance of Father,Son and Daughter in law in an item number of Bollywood 

Director cum producer Shaad Ali wanted to do some thing special in his movie Bouty aur bubli, so he took an item number starting with Aishwarya Rai and create sequence of kajra re kajra re which was biggest hit of the year 2005 and still, it is a hit number for any function. 
This song gives another taste of family based entertainment with out any hesitation. Friends , am I wrong in my notion? If there is any thing I have missed about this performance then comment your notion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connects World For Free