24 October 2010

Bollywood movie Sajan's Dekha hai peheli bar_evergreen indian song



I have seen for the first time, love in my darling's eyes...Now my crazy heart has found it's solace...Darling, I was impatient to meet you for such a long time,Now my crazy heart has found it's solace...I lower my lashes and keep you in my heart.. now without you I can't stay anywhere... You are my heart and my eyes, you are my desire, my life partner. My style, my youth, my life are all yours... You are my songs, my music, let me write the story of my love in your heartbeats...The songs from one's of hits Sajan of Salman Khan.
Label:evergreen bollywood songs,sad bollywood songs,hits bollywood songs,love bollywood songs,melody bollywood songs,tragedy bollywood songs,rock bollywood songs,pop bollywood songs,hi hip bollywood songs,hi fi bollywood songs,top ten bollywood songs,ever remembered bollywood songs,songs of india,hindi sad songs,salmans' sad songs,admi songs,kishor kumars' hits,rajesh khana hits,kaka's songs,bollywood kaka,madhuri dixit hits,sajan hits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connects World For Free